Tuesday, May 8, 2007

FREE AGENCY PREVIEW PART 1.

Earlier today I drew up a Free Agency Preview. I will post it in parts. part 1 is first. Please do not I REPEAT DO NOT, compare me to Eklund with this. He has his "Chart" that has the free agents and where he believes they will wind up. Eklund is wrong about 98% of the time and I predict I won't be much better, I am simply putting the players in the place where they make the most sense.
I am doing the first 15 of the prominent free agents today. These are the top 15 UFA's in my mind. Here goes nothing..
It will go like this Name(06-07 team)-projected salary-projected 07-08 team.
  1. C. Drury (Buffalo)-5-6 Million Next Year-Resigns.
  2. D. Briere (Buffalo)-6 Million-Verdict-Flyers
  3. S. Souray (Habs)-7 Million-Sharks
  4. R. Smyth (Isles)-5.5 Million-Resigns
  5. P. Forsberg (Predators)-5 Million-Red Wings
  6. S. Gomez (Devils)-5 Million-Rangers
  7. J. Blake (Isles)-4.5 Million-Canucks
  8. K. Timonen(Preds)-4.5 Million-Resigns
  9. B. Rafalski (Devils)-4.5 Million-Resigns
  10. T. Bertuzzi (Wings)-3 Million-Stars
  11. S. Hartnell (Preds)-2.5 Million-Edmonton
  12. M. Schneider (Wings)-3 Million-Penguins
  13. D. Zubrus (Sabres)-4 Million-Flames
  14. M. Comrie (Senators)-3 Million-Resigns
  15. B. Stuart (Flames)-2.5 Million-Toronto

1 comment:

Tony said...

I like your blog a lot. I dont agree with everything you said....but differing opinions are always good. Check out my blog sometime....let me know what you think...

Enjoy!

Tony