Friday, June 22, 2007

BORING and A Life Lesson.

The First Round of the NHL Draft was relatively quiet today. With the exception of Esposito and Cherepanov falling a bit. For tomorrow I would love to see the Islanders draft Akim Alui. He is a BRUISER. Straight up nasty player and I would love him to wear the Isles crest. Once again I apologize for being terse.

It is funny what sports can do to a person. I am having some tough times lately and my place of refuge is this blog and the Islanders. I just have no worries besides the Islanders when I get started.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.