Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Scary.

Tough loss. We took a period off and it hurt us. There was no spark in the third period and the Habs had a lot of spunk. They beat us to just about every puck in the third period. We can't take penalties that late in the game. The refs though, I mean come on. I am beginning to think the NHL wants to get back at us for the Simon incident and for what Ted Nolan said about the suspension. I think we can bounce back however.
Bottom Line: You play 2/3 of the game, you get 0 points.

Now on to Ricky....
He made a terrific play on the Begin break, but I was so scared when I did not see him get up. Nolan said he is groggy and day-to-day with get this, "General Body Soreness"-gotta love Ted. I think he should be alright to go in Tampa and Florida, Ottawa might be a stretch. It is on to Kanata for tomorrows game against the Sens.
Thanks for reading,
Go Isles.

No comments: